If you want to Delete Telegram account on iPhone, then the steps mentioned below will help you a lot to delete your Telegram account.
Telegram is one of the most popular messaging apps on Android and iOS. It is a cloud-based app used for messaging, calls, and sharing media. It is very easy to create and delete an account on Telegram, but it’s a little different on Android and iOS. In this article, you will get to know about the ways to “Delete Telegram Account on iPhone” with simple steps.
How to Delete Telegram account on iPhone
To delete a Telegram account on your iPhone, there are some steps that you need to follow. Mentioned below are those steps, read and follow them carefully.
Go to the Telegram app and then to Settings
This step is the initial step to deleting the Telegram account from your device.
- Open the telegram app on your iPhone and look for your account settings.
- You will find the account setting at the bottom of your application with your account display picture.
- Click on the Settings option.
Click on the Telegram FAQ option
After clicking on the settings option, you will get a list of many options related to your account.
- Scroll down and look for the Telegram FAQ option.
- Click on the Telegram FAQ option, just after the Ask a Question option.
Click on the delete your Telegram account option
In the FAQ section, you will get a list of multiple FAQs.
- Search for Delete your Telegram account option.
- Click on the Delete your Telegram account option.
Click on the deactivation page link
After clicking on the delete your Telegram account option, a complete solution to this FAQ will appear.
- Look for the deactivation page link.
- Click on the link, highlighted in blue.
Enter account details
After clicking on the deactivation page link, a new page will appear where you will be asked to enter your account details.
- Enter your phone number linked to your Telegram account.
- Now, enter the confirmation code which you received on the phone number linked to your account.
- Click on sign in and further the process.
Click on the Delete your Account option
Now on the next page, enter your registered phone number, and your reason for quitting telegram. You can type anything in the reason box, any genuine reason. Only the phone number linked to your account should be entered, otherwise, the process will not be continued. So, be careful while entering your phone number. After that, click on the Delete your Account option highlighted in blue.
Confirmation: Delete Telegram account on iPhone
After clicking on the Delete your Account option, a pop-up box will appear in front of you asking for confirmation related to your actions. The dialog box shows a warning that tells if you don’t want to use your Telegram account, then only delete your telegram account. There you will get two options, one to delete your account and the other one not to delete it. Click on the “Yes, Delete my account” button to permanently delete Telegram account on iPhone.
Also Read:- Best iPhone Tethering Apps
After these steps, your telegram account will be permanently deleted. Every step carries a lot of importance and data to help you to delete Telegram account on iPhone. These steps will permanently delete your account not temporarily so, be careful. And yes, these steps are specific to iPhone but steps for android devices are also identical to these steps.