Looking for the best possible ways to unhide a song on Spotify? Here is the best method to unhide a song on Spotify even for Android and iOS users. After completely reading this article you will be able to play that song back on Spotify. There are different steps for unhiding a song on Spotify through the Android app, iOS app, PC, and browser. So, all different methods are mentioned below, read them carefully.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is an online service that gives you access you millions of songs, podcasts, and videos. It is freely available for both Android and iOS, you can download it from Play Store and App Store respectively. Spotify also has a premium plan which provides several exclusive features.
How to Unhide a Song on Spotify?
To unhide a song on Spotify, you have to follow some simple and important steps. So, follow the steps mentioned below to do so.
- Open your browser, and go to the official website of Spotify.
- Now, log in by entering the user id and password.
- After that, go to settings by clicking on the down arrow icon situated at the top right corner.
- Now, click on Display options, and there you will find Show unavailable songs in playlists written, click on the toggle button.
- There you will get the option of unhiding the songs.
- Select your songs, and unhide them.
How to Unhide a Song on Spotify App for iOS?
The steps to unhide a song on Spotify are different for Android and iOS. Mentioned below are the steps that you can use to unhide songs on the Spotify iOS app.
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone or any other iOS running gadget.
- Go to the settings menu, and then to playback options.
- There you will find a Hide unplayable songs button, turn it off.
- Save the new settings.
- Now, go to the home page and view playlist songs.
- Click on the unhide button.
How to Unhide a Song on Spotify App for Android?
Above I mentioned the simple steps to unhide a song on Spotify App for iOS users. But, as already mentioned the steps are a bit different for Android and iOS. So, below are the simple steps to unhide songs on Spotify App for Android.
- Open the Spotify app.
- Go to Spotify settings, and go to the playback settings.
- Turn on the Show unplayable songs options by clicking on the toggle button.
- Now, save the changes.
- Go to the home page, click on the unhide button next to the hidden songs.
- Those hidden songs are now unhidden.
Do Read:- How to Delete Reddit Account
Does Spotify keep deleted playlists?
Yes, Spotify keeps deleted playlists for up to 6 months. So, you can recover your deleted playlists under a time span of 6 months.
Why Spotify removes songs?
Spotify removes songs because of the following two reasons:
- Detection of Streaming Fraud
- Copyright Infringement
Here I have mentioned all the possible ways that you can use to unhide a song on Spotify. All the important methods are mentioned above that you have to follow. Follow all the steps to unhide a song on Spotify for iOS and Android.